Seeking experienced aircraft sales associates to join our Diamond Aircraft distributorship focused on systems, pipelines, follow up and closing the deal.
Aircraft Sales Representatives are responsible for the acquisition and development of qualified leads and guide those leads through the aircraft transaction process to delivery.
- In partnership with the Aircraft Sales Manager and in line with Aero City Group (ACG) practices and procedures, develop lists of target prospects for aircraft sales and brokerage opportunities.
- Fulfill daily outbound calls, emails to engage prospective clients with minimum turnaround time.
- Appropriately represent ACG to the public by demonstrating strong knowledge in general aviation, ACG segment aircraft, industry trends, competitor propositions and the aircraft transaction process.
- Understand and articulate ACG value proposition and be a product knowledge expert.
- Successfully address client questions, needs and objections.
- Qualify prospects with BANT – Budget, Authority, Need & Timing.
- Accurately document sales information in CRM system and proactively manage follow-up effort.
- Set up calls/meetings with flight training and maintenance organizations for hand-off of qualified leads in those areas.
- Actively looks for opportunities to improve and optimize sales processes.
- Learn and Utilize the ACG technology resources.
- Collaborate with ACG marketing to help transition marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads.
- Mines relevant data sources to uncover sales leads and identify and qualify opportunities.
- Prepare for and travel as assigned to attend sales events or meet with prospects in-person.
- Demonstrate aircraft in a safe and ACG representative manner to appropriate qualified prospects.
- Aways leave the customer/prospect with an excellent impression of ACG irrespective of the sales process outcome.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior inside sales or lead generation experience
- Knowledge of CRM is a plus, but not required
- FAA pilot certification is highly preferred
- Self-motivated, resilient, persistent, and highly detail oriented
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting, and marketing skills
- Ability to reach prospects creatively, position products appropriately, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships internally and externally
- Department: Sales
- Reports to: Aircraft Sales Manager
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
Long Beach Airport (KLGB), Long Beach, California